10 song about mental illness [part 2]



haiii readerss, jadi kali ini aku bakal lanjutin part 2 dari blog aku nih. buat kalian yang belum sempet baca part 1 nya bisa klik disini yah : part 1

nah mau tau kelanjutannyaaa? check this out!


6. Sufjan Stevens - I Want to Be Well

“Illness likes to prey upon the lonely, prey upon the lonely/ Wave goodbye, oh, I would rather be, but I would rather be fine”





7. Linkin Park - Leave Out All The Rest

“When my time comes, forget the wrong that I’ve done/ Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed”





8. Ellie Goulding - Lights

“Voices I play within my head/ Touch my own skin and hope that I’m still breathing”





9. Nirvana - Lithium 

“I’m so happy because today I’ve found my friends/ They’re in my head”




10. Kid Cudi - Wounds 

“We all have times when we weep/ It’s a troubled life, traumatized psychologically/ I pray in the shadows when I’m speakin’ to no one/ Myself, did everything right, didn’t I?/ So why aren’t I whole?”



NAH mungkin segitu dulu aja playlist lagu yang bisa aku kasih ke kalian. kalau kalian punya saran lagu boleh banget di share supaya bisa saling sharing. thankyou and see u in the next blog readers!

Komentar

Postingan Populer